Grand Knight's Message
Our First Fish Fry of the 2016 Lenten Season is in the Books! The Stats:
- 608 meals served (STMM School had a four day weekend)
- Sign up was full and we had great help - too many to mention
- Net profit was $ 2,500.00
We could not have served so many people in just over two hours without the help of eighty plus Knights, Wives and Friends. Please remember that the second Fish Fry Event usually has the highest numbers. We are expecting over seven hundred and fifty. With that said, please see the sign up below and look to help or help again.
The fundraising organization team held a lesson learned meeting to continue to tweak and perfect our event. I am sure some of you reading this, attending the meeting and I look forward to their input.
In reflecting back on the Fish Fry, I came to realize the very important role we serve as Knights of Columbus for our community. Like our Savior, we are here to serve and to help others. We accomplish that via a friendly smile, great meal that we prepare for others and simply praying as a team before our night starts. Council 7186 has the Charity and Unity it takes to accomplish these events!
Once again, please know that I pray for each of you everyday and ask that you continue to pray for those that we have mentioned in our business meeting and for anyone else needing our help.
Remember to visit our new site at www.kofc7186.org for the latest information and calendar!
Go Make a Difference!
Knights of Columbus - Grand Knight
Father H. Charles Mulholland
Council #7186 - Apex, NC
- February 18 - Degree Team Practice at 7:00 PM in the second adult room
- February 18 - Knights Social at Tyler's Tap Room in Beaver Commons @ 7:00 PM
- February 22 - First Degree Exemplification
- February 23 - Serving Meals at the Men's Shelter
- February 25 - Thursday Food Prep for Second Fish Fry
- February 26 - Second Fish Fry
- February 27 - Saturday Clean up
Lenten Fish Fry
Sign up at:
The Dates for the 2016 Fish Fry Events are:
February 12 - Complete
The 2016 yearly membership dues for Knights of Columbus council 7185 are now due. The annual dues are $ 28.00 and 'Penny a Day' is $ 3.65. This can be paid via check or cash mailed in or the easy way is to payis via online at the link below (it is our new page). Simply use your paypal account or sign up for one (it is free) and pay.
Please consider volunteering or participating for these worthy causes:
- 2nd Sunday of every month at 10:10AM-10:35AM – Rosary for Life and Divine Mercy Chaplet in the St. MM Chapel
- 4th Saturday of every month from 8-10AM – Rosary for Life at Drake Circle in Raleigh
- 4th Tuesday of every month from 5:15-6:30PM – Serve meals at Wilmington Street Homeless Shelter in Raleigh