Grand Knight's Message
Hello, Brothers and Friends!
Our Worthy Supreme Council and Worthy State Officers are currently at the Supreme convention laying out the plans for the 2017 - 2018 fraternal year. Led by Supreme Knight Carl Anderson, he delivered a message of 'Convinced of God's Love and Power. Our own council is driven by these some powerful words.
Last night, Tuesday August 01, your newly elected officers met to discuss plans for our upcoming year. The meeting was attended by ten of your brothers engaged in spirited conversation with a joint conviction to make a difference in our own community. You will hear more about the plans/changes at our monthly business meeting this Thursday August 03. A few summary points:
- New Knights of Columbus council 7186 shirts to be made available (ie no charge) to all people volunteering at our functions.
- All new members to receive a council shirt as described above
- Plans underway for a meal event after each mass at least once a month
- New plans to re-engage our fellow brothers and to seek new members
- We need more volunteers to fill Director and Org Chart positions
- Re-engage our commitment to the new sculpture for "the unborn, forgotten and abused"
As a united fraternal organization, we will make a difference, your leadership team of Officers and Directors have committed to a great year and now we need each one of you to come together in unity!
Paul L. McGrath & Umberto Norigenna
Knights of Columbus - Grand Knight
Father H. Charles Mulholland Council
Council #7186 - Apex, NC